Saturday, October 9, 2010

small writeup

From quite sometime, I have been thinking to write something so today I put aside my laziness or what could be called as lack lustre attitude and went on  to create a blogger account. The starkly thing is that I am in the office and still finding time to go-ahead with this....well to start with it is always easy to say something about yourself perhaps it is true that if you don't know your inner self then you may not understand anyone in this world.

I have been a very timid boy from my childhood, it could be evident by the title I have chosen for my blog page...loll. During my early schooling days (perhaps while I was in class 1 or 2) a class teacher of mine whom I could reckon as a fiercely scary lady labeled me as  <List-Less>.  She told my grandpa with a lot of confidence that I am a kind of list less boy. Well, honestly I did not understand what she meant by that term while it was conveyed to me by my grandpa...perhaps it could be something unique that I am capable of...ah com'on don't expect a kid to know about it. But I certainly did not want to ask her of the exact meaning and why she would think I am good for this title. Eventually, I came to know about this while one fine day I overheard my grandpa discussing about me with one of his friend or my granny....I don't remember precisely. Then I realized that it was bad to be labeled with that. It would mean a guy who does not have a dignity or self respect. She had inferred this while I was punished in front of the class and still managed to put on a jolly face...I was supposed to cry rather...perhaps that is something the punishers want to see that their victims suffer in despair and grief otherwise there is no real fun or in other words the wrong doer hasn't learnt a lesson. In terms of humanity the punishment she verdicted was tormenting in itself...standing on the field under the summer scorching sun...unfortunately at that time there was no ban on giving punishments to kids.  But I could still put on a smile and that is what infuriated my teacher and I bet she must have worked really hard to dig out this uncommon word. How I hated that teacher and how I wished if I would be the principal I would not waste a second to throw her out of my school and I would be a school hero in no time.




 

1 comment: